Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November!~!~!

Woohoo!!! It's November 3rd ALREADY!!!! I'm getting busy......
Today I'll be having fun shooting some "Mommy & Me" shots of little miss Sawyer and her beautiful mommy, Stephanie. This shoot today is just focused on the "ladies" and at a later date we will be doing some "Daddy & Me" photos. I can't wait to capture these beautiful girls!!!
Saturday I'll be finishing up Bryan & Michelle's engagement photos at the museum and I can't wait to see the end result! I've been having fun with these two...... I love the smiles and laughter that's shared as I try "posing" this couple!!
Next week I'll be in Lubbock doing a few photo sessions....... I'm still pretty open for November shoots so get with me if you need some Holiday pictures taken!!!
"Capturing Smiles......Creating Memories"
~Staci~

No comments:

Post a Comment