Monday, July 19, 2010

Heavenly sounds..........errr ..... maybe LOL

So another rambling of mine.... that's not totally about photography. My little man's vocabulary is getting rather extensive and he adds new words daily. This past weekend, as I would guide him away from our fireplace ledge, he looked at me with a very serious face and said "Don't"! Just like that!! I mean, whatintheworld!!!?!?!?!??! Part of me wanted to bust out laughing but I knew if I did he would start giggling and the whole "teaching" part of it would be lost. All I'm waiting for now is for him to tell me "stop it"...... oooooii!

So last night he didn't want to sleep in his bed and I was more than happy to cuddle with him and give him kisses...... that changed pretty quickly when he decided to plant his little feet against my back and say "moof mumma"! Really?!?!? Come'on!!!! It's MY bed and MY son decides that he wants to be ruler of the house......... well he really is!

Ok, enough of my wild ramblings.... I should have been in bed over an hour ago. Wish me luck on Saturday...... I'll be shooting the cutest family ever....... Evrard/Dubase!! They are adorable and their little boy is a little stunna!!! Look for pics to come sometime next week!!

G'night Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment